Our mission is to bring hope by using the God-given gift of music. Studies have shown that playing an instrument can relieve stress, build character, give someone direction and help change their lives for the better no matter what circumstances they are facing. Homelessness in America is a serious problem. We aim to donate guitars and eventually other instruments to inspire families, men, women and children who have fallen on hard times and have found themselves in a shelter. One of our goals is they pick up the guitar, learn the instrument and use it to eventually bless others. The Bible tells us it is better to give than to receive, so we hope to encourage others to also offer their time, talents and treasure to those without food to eat, or a home to live in. Together we can make a positive impact through music and work towards breaking the cycle of poverty in our country one note at a time.
HERE IS WHAT WE DO:
- Drop off new guitars for the residents to use while staying at their facility
- Live performance for residents and staff
- Tour and video the facility to share and story on social media
- Create a press release and flyer for promotion
- Perform at a venue near the shelter to promote, raise awareness and raise funds specifically for their facility.